Wednesday 30 December 2009

Shiny Shiny


(sorry these pictures are so damn small! Clockwise, Chanel earrings x2, YSL ring, vintage rasta lion necklace, YSL bracelet and ginormous Chanel cuff that I don't wear in case I look like an automatron)

I think it's important that you have jewellery you can refer to as 'Jewels' (said like a duchess). I've been collecting vintage Chanel costume jewellery for a couple of years of now, mostly get pieces at Christie's but Rellik has also proved a great source in the past. Vintage costume jewellery is an excellent investment in my mind - one you can wear for a start! - I've seen similar earrings to the ones featured at already triple the price I bought them for. Well that's my attempt to intellectualise my love of shiny things anyway.

ring- YSL


necklace - Pippa Small

No comments: